Monday 12 January 2009




Happy New Year everybody!! It has been nearly 2 months since my last post.....in that time I have mostly been eating, drunking sleepining and SNOWBOARDING! Woohoo!

I flew back yesterday from France and suffering from post holiday blues....big time! So what better way to cheer myself up than to launch back into the wonderful marathon training (it was tough!).

Little under 3 miles this morning mostly sweating out genepi and raclette cheese!

I thought i would entertain you with a little video of my snowboarding triumphs!! Hopefully this will make up for my lack of posts...??

Stay tuned as I have a whole lot of training to catch up on and there is no slacking now at the time of posting this I have only...... 3 months, 13 days, 22hours and 30 seconds to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having some trouble uploading the video but it will be on her soon I promise in the mean time you can check it out on facebook if you are lucky enough to be my friend!!






1 comment:

stef said...

mmm sweating out raclette! tasty...

stef
x x x